- Janitri Innovations Private Limited having its registered office at 207, 2nd Floor, Apex Tower, Lal Kothi, Tonk Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India 302016 (also referred to as “Janitri” or “Company“, “our”, “us” or “we“) owns and operates the mobile/tablet applications known as “DAKSH”.
- The app does use third-party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
Information that is collected as you use the Mobile Applications and its Services includes the following:
- Your Personal Information: When you sign up and register with us through the Mobile Applications, we ask you for your Personal Information. “Personal Information” means information that would allow someone to identify or contact you, such as your name, physical or electronic mail address, qualification details, hospital name and telephone number; provided, however, that Personenrolormation does not include aggregated information that, by itself, does not permit the identification of individual persons and does not include Activity Information (defined below).
- Your patients’ Information: When you enrol and create a profile for each of your patient on the Mobile Applications in relation to the Services, we ask you for such patient’s Personal Information and certain health information such as name, date of birth, blood group, pregnancy details, etc. The health information of your patients constitutes Sensitive Personal Information of such patients.
- Log File Information: When you use the Mobile Applications, our servers may automatically record certain information that your device sends whenever you visit any website and use certain apps (“Activity Information”). These server logs may include information such as your web or app request, Internet Protocol (“IP“) address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
- We will use the information that we collect for the following amongst other purposes related to the Services:
- To provide you with the functionalities of the Mobile Applications and/or Services such as providing alarm alert for monitoring vitals of your patients; remotely analysing the vitals of your patients against standard parameters available with us and providing complication alerts; generating partographs, etc.
- To send you communications (email and other notifications), as per your notification settings, as part of the essential functioning of Services that you may avail. At the time of registration, you will be required to verify your mobile number. Your contact information may also be used for customer support services, should you choose to avail of them. In addition, we may use your contact information to provide you with information about, our products and services. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such information or communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. Your contact information is not shared with any third-party service;
- To track your usage of the Services;
- To improve the quality, features and functionality of the Services;
- To improve the security of the Services;
- To back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery; and
- DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION
- Janitri does not sell, trade, or rent or disclose Your Personal Information or Your patients Personal or Sensitive Personal Information to any third party. However, Janitri cannot fully ensure that such information will not be disclosed to third parties. For example, Janitri may be legally obligated to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, third parties may circumvent Janitri’s security measures to unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, or an error may occur in the administration of the Mobile Applications. In the unlikely event that Janitri needs to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, Janitri may, and you authorize Jantri to, disclose any information about you to government officials as permitted by applicable law.
- We reserve the right to disclose any Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Information as required by applicable law and when we believe, at our sole discretion that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect someone from injury and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Mobile Applications.
- If Janitri becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, personal information will be transferred to the new entity for the continued performance of Services through the Mobile Applications.
- INFORMATION RETENTION
- On receiving a request to deactivate your account, Janitri will deactivate your account and archive your Personal Information and your patients’ Sensitive Personal Information. Archived information will be retained for a period of [∙] (or longer if required legally) so as to be able to comply with legal obligations. Non-personally identifiable information is retained indefinitely for analytics.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- The Mobile Applications may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites“). The Linked Sites are not under the control of the Mobile Applications. We are not responsible for the content of any Linked Site, including, without limitation to, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
- Janitri does not intend the Linked Sites to be referrals to, endorsements of, or affiliations with the linked entities.
- SECURITY PROCEDURES
- We have implemented industry standard security policies, rules and technical measures, to protect any kind of personal sensitive information that we have under our control from unauthorized access. You should know, however, that Janitri cannot fully eliminate such risks.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- The name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Arun Agrawal
Phone No: 9782183493
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Postal Address: 3rd Floor, 338, 27th Main Rd, 2nd Sector, Sector 2, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102